Tour itinerary and details:
- White water rafting adventure ( 800AM or 1200PM pickup/ half- day):
- Option to upgrade to Advanced course at P300 per person. Minimum of 6 persons and flight should be not earlier than 4PM.
- Camiguin Island Countryside tour (8 hours – anytime/ itinerary if straight from Benoni pier – recommended):
- Katibawasan Falls/ Sunken Cemetery/ Old Vulcan via Crucis/ Old Church Ruins/ Soda Mineral Water Pool/ Sto Nino Cold Spring/ Ardent Hot Spring/ White Island ( best done before 10AM or after 300PM)
- Bukidnon/ Dahilayan Adventure Park (8 hours – anytime):
- Dahilayan Adventure Park, Forest Park, Del Monte Plantation and clubhouse
- Iligan Exploration Day Tour (8 hours- anytime):
- Maria Cristina Falls/ Tinago Falls/ Saint Michael the Archangel Cathedral/ Macaraeg-Macapagal Ancestral House/ Mimbalut Falls/ Divine Mercy ( should leave Iligan by 300PM)
- Optional food stops: Cherry & Michelle’s Cakes & Pastries/ Opol Seaside Restaurant/ ILIGANON (Home-grown Iligan Cafe)/ Victoria’s Bakery
- 3 nights standard aircon accommodation at The Loft Inn in Cagayan de Oro
- Whitewater rafting adventure
- Roundtrip land transfers from CDO hotel
- White water rafting adventure – beginner’s course
- all necessary equipments and gear
- river guide
- all fees and permits
- set meal/ lunch
- Camiguin Countryside tour
- White Island boat trip
- Bukidnon/ Dahilayan Adventure Park Day tour
- Iligan Exploration Day tour
- Roundtrip private aircon land transfers in CDO, Camiguin, Bukidnon and Iligan – via Laguindingan airport ( If time permits, free stopover at Divine Mercy
- Photos during whitewater rafting at P500 per group (optional)
- Other meals that are not stated above
- Rate is based on use of one (1) aircon van for all land transfers and tours
- Rates are based on standard aircon room category unless otherwise indicated. Request for room category upgrade can be made at additional costs.
- Standard check in time is 200PM. Check out time is 12PM. Early check in would be subject to availability at the time of arrival. Bags may be kept at the frontdesk for safekeeping when needed.
- All tours are weather dependent. In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, tours may be cancelled and refund would be made.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prices may change without prior notice.